What is a TMA?
TMA stands for Transportation Management Association. TMAs are public/private partnerships formed so that employers, developers, building owners, and government entities can work collectively to establish policies, programs, and services to address local transportation issues and foster economic development. TMAs are established within a limited geographic area to address the transportation management needs of their members.
The Lloyd TMA is a private 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization.
The Lloyd TMA creates a thriving environment for business and community by building partnerships, delivering targeted transportation programs, and fostering economic vitality.
The Lloyd TMA serves businesses, employees, and residents within the Lloyd District. Our office is located at 700 NE Multnomah Street, Suite 340 (in the Lloyd 700 Building).
The Lloyd District is bounded by N/NE Broadway to the north, NE 16th Avenue to the east, Interstate 84 to the south, and the Willamette River to the west.
The Lloyd TMA provides
- Effective transportation programs and services with clear member benefits
- A forum for businesses and neighborhood associations to work together
- Coordination of committees working directly on Lloyd District transportation issues
- Assistance with Employee Commute Options Rule compliance
- Advocacy at the local, regional, and state level on behalf of Lloyd District businesses
- Any business or organization located within the Lloyd District can become a member
- No annual membership fee
- Any district employee can join a TMA committee
- For information on membership or to get on our mailing list drop us an email.
- Volunteers are truly the lifeblood of our organization. Interested parties should contact the TMA to get involved.
Lloyd TMA Staff
Moira Green – Program Manager
Jenny Taylor – Office Manager
Lindsay Walker – Employee Outreach Coordinator